SHARON AND ROBERT
TRACTOR SERVICE LLC
SHARON AND ROBERT ENGINE MACHINE SHOP
Antique tractor restoration, the older the better
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Website as well as all transactions conducted through the site. We believe in fair and honest treatment of our valued customers.
All notices from S & R Tractor Service to You may be posted on our Website and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to S & R Tractor Service shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site.
USE OF SITE
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. S & R Tractor Service and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if S & R Tractor Service believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of S & R Tractor Service and its subsidiaries.
S & R Tractor Service does not share or sell any customer information with any third parties, with the exception of any parcel company that may be used to deliver product. All financial information is encrypted and is not stored on any web server.
-Generally, you can visit our websites without entering any personal information. On certain pages, we may ask you for personal information to fill an order, provide a service, or carry out a transaction that you have requested.
- For online and phone orders we need your name, payment information, shipping information, and any contact details in order to ensure the safe and proper delivery of your merchandise. This allows us to process your order and provide info about your order status. Delivery information may be provided to UPS, Fed Ex or USPS or selected carrier to provide for delivery of your order.
- Online order information is transmitted to us via secure encryption process.
- We do not sell , share or release your information to other third parties.
- Policy changes will be posted on this page.
Unfortunately sometimes it is necessary to increase our price on an item. The changes are reflected on the product detail page of our website as they occur.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards through wix processing system.
- Sorry, we do NOT have any printed catalogs. The online catalogs are all we have at this time.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the information on this website is correct, mis-prints or typographical errors may occur. S & R Tractor Service cannot be held responsible for any errors.
- Unless noted as Restoration parts (made to OEM specs), Parts are new after-market parts (unless stated as rebuilt or remanufactured) designed to replace the original parts. Parts are NOT manufactured by original equipment manufacturer and are not sponsored, affiliated or otherwise connected with any major tractor brand. Brand names are used for identification purposes only.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- The shopping cart feature makes shopping easy, just click to add item, and then check out. Shipping charges are calculated as parts are added to the shopping cart.
- This shopping cart program is NOT set up to calculate the freight charges for expedited shipments (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, or 3 Day Select).
-Most orders will leave our warehouse within 2 business days of order, occasionally an out of stock item may delay the shipment of an order. In most cases orders will be delivered in one shipment, but it is possible that your order may arrive in multiple shipment from different locations.
- We typically ship via UPS Ground (street address required for UPS--No PO boxes) or USPS Priority Mail and Fed Ex.
- We will NOT be responsible for damage to wheel rims or bumpers delivered by UPS.
- In the event of damage to any shipment, please contact us immediately. Please save all of the original packaging for inspection by shipper!
- Inspect your shipment carefully upon receipt.
- Not responsible for any shortages that are not reported immediately, or if package opened by third party.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
-We don’t ship International, Alaska, Hawaii at this time.
Backorders will be shipped as soon as the merchandise is received, unless cancelled by the customer. Freight charges will apply to all backorder items. Orders cancelled after shipping will be subject to all freight charges and a 25% restocking charge. Please retain your cancellation confirmation number in the event a cancelled part is shipped.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase on unused items. Please contact us by email or call to obtain return authorization. Note there are no returns on electrical parts, and all returns may be subject to a restocking fee 25%.